OnePlus smartphone manufacture has announced it’s flagship model 5T. OnePlus phones are the most sold devices in line of premium Android smartphones. OnePlus mobiles run on Oxygen OS which is based on Android. Recent release, OnePlus 5 has gained huge profits in the international market.
Specifications of OnePlus 5T
- Full Optic AMOLED Display
- 18:9 Aspect Ratio
- Edge to edge display
- Sunlight Display
- 16 MP + 20 MP Dual Camera
- Portrait Mode
- Better Low-Light photography
- New Oxygen OS features
- Face unlock
- Parallel Apps
- Processor: SnapDragon 835 Chipset
- upto 8 GB RAM
- Dash Charge
OnePlus 5T Price and Release Date in India
The starting prices are as follows:
- $499 USD for 64 GB Variant (EUR 499, 449 Pounds)
- Rs 32,999 INR in India
- $559 USD for 128 GB Variant (EUR 559, 499 Pounds)
- Rs 37,999/- In India.
Features of OnePlus 5T
The lastest flagship OnePlus 5T will feature the Same Dual Camera Setup as in OnePlus 5 but the Telephoto lens has been swapped with a large f/1.7 aperture for better low-light photos. (IMX 398 + IMX 376K) The Phone features 6.01” 18:9 AMOLED Display & the same front 16MP sensor.
The fingerprint is now in the rear side. It will be exclusive on Amazon for sale in India.
The OnePlus 5T is the most awaited phone in premium category. The previous version mobiles from the company has brought good recognition. Surprisingly, the OnePlus 5T is priced same as the previous OnePlus 5.
The initial sales as usual will be limited till 27th November to keep exclusive. It will be also for sale in Bangalore in its official store. Also, the mobile will be for sale in Amazon in limited quantity. For those customers who pre-book the phone, will get an additional discount of Rs 1,000/-.
Offers on OnePlus 5T
- Complimentary 12 Month Accidental damage protection
- Activate damage insurance with Kotak 811 for Rs 1,000/- only.
- Amazon Prime and Kindle as bonus for the customers who buy it on Amazon
- Additional 1GB of 4 GB Data.
- Additional Rs 1,500/- discount for HDFC Credit and Debit Card users on Amazon before 2nd December 2017.